Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blogging Virgin!

I've thought about blogging for some time now, so finally I've started!

As I've recently become the beauty columnist for Franc's wedding secrets i thought this would be good practice for me!! I'm really enjoying it, i suppose it's easier doing something your so passionate about.. beauty and fashion that is!!

My next move is going to be styling- so watch this space. Along with a few other ideas i have up my sleeve.

I'm just home from modelling on Ireland am, the clothes today were from penneys, what super value for such cute pieces. I was very impressed. Andrea Roche was the stylist today, we all had a laugh, as always! Andrea is good craic!!

Later i'll go to RTE to meet my fiance (that still sounds weird!) Brian for a meeting.

Px

No comments:

Post a Comment